יום שני, 14 באפריל 2008

Wall Letters - I made them myself

For a long time now I am longing for wall letters. Those great ones decorated with beautiful papers, embellishments and ribbons.
So instead of spending lots of money I decided to create them on my own.
I think that my wall letters are going to be a great addition to my scrap room.
Unpainted wooden wall letters are quite expensive so I made mine from foam core boards.
Using my Photoshop I chose a bold serif font and enlarged it and then printed each letter on an A4 page - creating the word CREATE.
With some carbon paper I traced the letters thus transferring it to the foam core and using my cutting knife I cut out the letters.

I can't wait to get home to decorate them.

Next post will probably be with the photos of my ready made wall letters.

Hugs
Sharon

אין תגובות:

Copyright ©2008 Sharon Florenthal

All content, including text, photographs and concept design work are © Sharon Florenthal .they are not to be copied for use of publication and contest entries. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only unless asked for permission to use elsewhere. Thank you!