יום ראשון, 6 באפריל 2008

Cards for Passover

Hi guys,
I made some fun "Happy Holiday" cards for a sale (on April 10th).
Most of the papers I used this time were Basic Grey, I love these papers and it was about time I used them.
Some Prima flowers, some ribbons, Eyelets & Brads... and Voila... 7 cards are ready.
My new room is definitely inspiring !!
Limor - thanks for the "Sweet Bird" stamp !!! She is very very sweet, I love her (The bird & Limor of course) !!

Happy Spring everyone & Happy Passover !!

XOXOXOXO
Sharon











אין תגובות:

Copyright ©2008 Sharon Florenthal

All content, including text, photographs and concept design work are © Sharon Florenthal .they are not to be copied for use of publication and contest entries. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only unless asked for permission to use elsewhere. Thank you!