יום שבת, 21 במרץ 2009

Amy's Friday Sketch! #54

I shall start by saying that I have acute tonsillitis and I am in bed since last Wednesday and I am coughing like hell. I haven’t created any cards for like forever.
I am subscribed to Amy's blog

Amy has great sketches and her blog is great too. I decided, since I am at home doing absolutely nothing, I had to try one of her sketches. So here it is, my card, based on Amy's sketch #54:

I want to thank Amy for her fun sketch and for getting me out of bed to create my card.

Bye for now
Hugs
Sharon
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts and SeeD's
Paper: Bella Rose by Stampin Up!
Paper punch: Scallop Edge by SU!
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Ribbon, Prima flowers, Mini Brads
On the inside of the card I used Skura Glaze pens to Doodle (Inspired by Maelynn Chung's book "Doodling for Papercrafters").

אין תגובות:

Copyright ©2008 Sharon Florenthal

All content, including text, photographs and concept design work are © Sharon Florenthal .they are not to be copied for use of publication and contest entries. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only unless asked for permission to use elsewhere. Thank you!