יום חמישי, 20 במרץ 2008

Hi you all,
I started orgenzing my room.
The table is 200cm X 80 cm and on top there is a shelf for my stuff (thats not all there is more of my stuff on the way....)
I will connect my computer, printer and scanner today and bring in the rest of my things.
This is the cupboard for my papers and other crafty things and I have some drawers on wheels to roll in. So in a couple of days i will be moving out of my old room and in to the new one. I am so excited. It is closer to my bedroom with a joining door- thats real cool.
thats it for now
Kisses
Sharon

תגובה 1:

lioness אמר/ה...

איזה כיף!!
נראה מדליק בינתיים. מחכה לעוד תמונות בהמשך, ככל שתעצבי ותכניסי את כל הדברים שלך לחדר.
תתחדשי.

Copyright ©2008 Sharon Florenthal

All content, including text, photographs and concept design work are © Sharon Florenthal .they are not to be copied for use of publication and contest entries. Content within this blog is shared for personal/non-commercial use and inspiration only unless asked for permission to use elsewhere. Thank you!